Tonight is the
BIG night. Twilight, the movie comes out and I am going to the 12:00 am premier! My friend rented a whole theater with 250 seats because she wanted to make sure she had a ticket and a seat. I am thankful for her and this endeavor, because I never would have done it. She sold all 250 easily and they are also selling raffle tickets and doing a drawing before the movie. They have twilight bracelets (they are really neat), shirts, hats and more. Though I am really excited, I am wondering 'What in the world was I thinking?' I don't get any sleep in the first place, and now I am going to a midnight movie? I am crazy, but it will be fun.
3 comments:
That's exciting. It will be a lot of fun I'm sure. I'm going tommorow night. I'm super excited!
I am so jealous!! I hope you have a great time!!!!
yay! me too! my friend jen (who is in love with twilight books) said to me "how am i going to stay away that late at night?!" and i gave her a look and said "with excitement?!!?!?".....i can't wait!
Post a Comment