


Today Alaynah and I went to this beautiful park down the street (a ways) from our house and I took pictures of her. The fall leaves are starting to make the trees bare, and I decided it was the last nice day to take pictures. Fall is my favorite season, and I really wanted to have some pictures of Alaynah in the fall. I did my best with my ameuture photography skills, and I think I did OK. The hardest part was getting Alaynah to look at me. She ignored me (it felt like on purpose!) the whole time. This park was beautiful with huge trees and this cool wood building.




4 comments:
I love the pictures that you took of Alayna. So cute! My mother in law has been trying to get me to take some of Callie in a tutu, now I really want too.
ohhh my gosh these are sooo dang cute ash!!! ahhh i love her :) hahah i can't wait to have kids ahhh so fun hahah and let them run around naked hahah i love alaynah naked hah not in a gross way but her little bum is so cute!! hahah i love her!! i love these pics they are so dang cute:) you are such a good mom ash!!! woot!!!!! i love youuuu xxxxxx it's november can you believe that!! and i am going to be 20 what!!! wow i am old haha ..... i gotta come sleep over tooooo!!! and we all need to have a sisters girl night to!!
oh my gosh. if you do not send these photos into some magazine or contest you are seriously crazy! make some money off that gorgeous baby girl you have! these look like they are professional...by both the model and the photographer!!! unbelievable! that too too is so incredibly cute! i'm blown away right now! can i hire you to come to Oregon?! so both of my nieces were bumble bees for halloween! how funny!
you did such a great job! paul wanted me to tell you hi! and he wishes he could see you guys more... to bad we didn't live closer! I'd love to photograph your little girl! She is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment