I thought for memories sake as I look back on my life, I should include pictures of my house. This is our lovely kithen. It is absolutely fabulous and I would build another just like it! There are so many cuboards that I don't even have anything in some of them. We love our cute kitchen. . . now if only I could cook!
2 comments:
Yes you do have a cute kitchen and a darling house. I love it. I was just thinking today we need to get together more often. We live so close and it's silly we don't see each other more. I wanted to let you know I think about you a lot and am grateful we are related. You have such an awesome, fun personality and have so much to offer. Thanks for being so great to me and I hope we can make our visits more frequent soon :)
your kitchen is truly divine ( i know! what a sentence that was for me!). When i picture my kitchen when i'm making the big bucks cleaning crap out of people's teeth i picture yours :) haha. and you can cook you silly girl! I know this! you kept me alive for 8 months while i lived there! haha! We love you!
Post a Comment